1. If it is not able to detect your latitude/ longitude, please make sure that you have clicked on "Share my location" button on top-right corner and given it permission to access your location.
2. If you are using Internet Explorer, we would receommend downloading Google Toolbar (http://toolbar.google.com) to enable GeoLocation support. GeoLocation is much more accurate than IP based location finding.
3. Please send your bug, problem, or feedback to [email protected]
4. If you like this software, please tell to your friends so that they can also be benefitted by this free software.
5. It shows "GPS Coordinates" in "Place" field when it is able to use GeoLocation. If it is showing city name in "Place" field, it means software is using IP based location detection.
6. Location information will be even more precise if it is accessed from a GPS enabled device like iPhone, Android, or latest Nokia/ Samsung/ LG etc. phones.
7. Please make sure that the date, time and timezone information of your computer/ laptop/ mobile phone clock is correct, as this software uses that information.